Sunday, July 8, 2012

Junk?


Hello out there!!!


I hope that everyone is staying out of this crazy heat! I don't know why, but it seems like I always forget how hot it gets in Alabama during the summer! Lately it has been so hot that I have spent a lot of time floating in my parents pool and it is fantastic!

Last Saturday my mom and I went yard saling which is one of our favorite things to do on a Saturday! We started at about 7am and by 9am it was so hot that we had to call it a morning!

We both found some great finds; my mom found a great old wicker chair, some old picture frames, and a few other things. I had some good luck and found great serving trays for our deck, nesting tables for our deck, a great lamp, and these great finds.....




I have been looking for a vanity chair to put in a naked corner in our master bedroom and I absolutely love this one! I love the height, the shape, and I love the fabric which is awesome because that means all it needed was a good clean up and it was ready! I got these great bowls for a steal and I love them for summertime because they are so colorful! I also found these great frames with old bird prints inside. I paid 50 cents for both, and I absolutely love them. I love the vintage feel and look. They go great in our guest bedroom!

I hope that all of you have gone to a few yard sales this summer!!! I would love to hear about your great finds!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!