Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway!

So, everyone officially has my permission to give me a big 'ol pinch next time you see me because I didn't even wear green today! What was I thinking!?! I guess that everyone at the orthodontist's office and barber shop (I doubled as Daniel's chauffeur today) was probably very tempted to pinch me when I would least expect it! I usually don't do this, but this year for some reason I totally forgot! Oh well, I guess Spring Break will do it to ya!

Justin is at the beach right now with his guy friends, and he called me tonight to talk to me while he was eating at the Original Oyster House!!! YUMMY! Besides All Steak in Cullman and Macaroni Grill this is probably my favorite place to eat!!! They have the most amazing salad bar in the entire world, and boy did I want some when he called me. I told him that we were fixing to sit down to our dinner of hot dogs, and I could hear the jealousy in his voice!

So my big project since I have been home this week is to take inventory of everything that I own and "scrape and consolidate" everything to the essentials so that I can continue to move everything from Tuscaloosa home. I have already brought a lot back, but I have a lot more. It is amazing how much stuff one can accumulate in 5 years! I might have to go on the Hoarders show on TLC!! I have successfully gone through it all, and packed my car full to donate to the disabled veterans down the street. I even rearranged my room and I love the way that it is now.


These are some pictures of my wonderful closet that is almost packed to the max storing all of my things! Spring cleaning really does wonders because it opens up all kinds of space for everything! I love my closet at home! yay!!!!!!!!!
















I know that most of you don't know what my room looked like before, but this is what it looks like now that I have moved around the furniture. The main change was moving the bed up against the wall. I feel like I have so much more space in my room now that there is more floor space with the bed up against the wall. The rest in the room is just minor changes. I moved my tv to the other side of the room, but I didn't take any pics of it.


So in honor of St. Patty's day MSN.com posted the top 12 hottest redheads. Here is their countdown...
12. Lindsay Lohan
11. Emma Stone
10. Rupert Grint (aka Ron from Harry Potter! He is so awesome!)
9. Julianne Moore
8. Conan O'Brien
7. Ann-Margret
6. Isla Fisher
5. Nicole Kidman
4. Prince Harry
3. Rita Hayworth
2. Ewan McGregor
1. Christina Hendricks (lame! I don't even know who this is!!!!)



If you ask me I think the hottest redhead is.......

Micah Melnick!!!!
Even though Micah's hair isn't quite as red as others, I love love it! She is the hottest because she has a new, beautiful baby boy named Anderson!!!
So Daniel has borrowed the first season of NCIS on dvd and we have been GLUED to it all week long! I have seen it on tv, and Justin loves to watch it, but I haven't ever gotten into it. I think that the reason I didn't get into it is because I didn't give it a chance, and it is so hard to know what is going on if you don't start watching it from the beginning. But, now since I have started from the beginning and watched the entire first season I am hooked!! I am officially a follower of NCIS and I want to watch the rest of the seasons!! AH!!! It is just so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!