Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bacon-Colby Lasagna!


Doesn't this lasagna just look SO YUMMY!?!?
Well, boy is it! I made it a couple of weeks ago and I have been meaning to do a blogpost about it, but I keep forgetting!
Here is the recipe:
1lb ground beef (or chicken, turkey)
1 med. onion chopped (I left these out bc Daniel hates onions)
1lb bacon cooked and crumbled
1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes undrained
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
12 lasagna noodles cooked and drained
4 cups colby jack shredded cheese
1. Cook beef and onion over med-high heat until beef is no logger pink. Drain
2. Add the bacon, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, sugar, and salt. Cook until heated through
3. Grease a 9x13 pan and cover the bottom with a layer of meat sauce. Then alternate layers of noodles, meat sauce, and cheese. Of course make your last layer cheese because cheese makes EVERYTHING better!
4. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes covered. Then uncover and cook 5-10 more min.
5. ENJOY!!!!
Tonight for dinner I am going to make Jambalya...I'll let ya'll know how it goes!!!

1 comment:

 

Follow Me!