Sunday, February 6, 2011

My New Project!


So I found these chairs that someone in my neighborhood put out on the street. I immediately got my dad's truck and drove back by to pick them up! My favorite thing about them is their shape; I love the high backs!
They are definitely old chairs, our guess is that they are either from the 60's or 70's. The purple vinyl that is currently on them is just not working, and the seats are both ripped.
So, once the weather warms up and spring gets here I am going to start reupholster them!
I have never reupholstered anything, but I am really excited about it! And, if I fail miserably it will be okay because I didn't spend any money on the chairs!
If anyone has any advice on reupholstering please share! I found this link that is helpful, but I am definitely going to keep researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!