Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally an Update!!!!

Hey guys!!!


I have been a super duper bad blogger lately!!! I have a lot of stuff that I feel like I need to blog about, but when it has been a while I always seem to draw a blank when I try to share it all haha!!


Lets see what kind of exciting things have been going on...


*The BIGGEST THING is that Justin is employed!!! YAY! He has been searching an searching since he graduated in December and his patience paid off!!! He started working this week and he is loving it so far! He is working at Microbee systems, a small engineering business in South Huntsville that works on all kinds of things. Since it is small, the owner is teaching Justin to basically be a jack of all trades with different engineering projects! He has his own office, and even his own bathroom! :) He is kind of a big deal!


*I am going to play in my work's softball league!! I am pretty excited about it and it is going to be so much fun!


*I am planning a trip to DC this August with 3 of my friends from nursing school! Alicia, Ally, and I are going to fly up to DC to see Linda who lives in Virginia with her new hubby! We have booked our flights which has made it official :) I am soooo excited!


*One of my college roommates Alison is getting married at the end of this month!!!!!!!!!! Her and Andrew are getting married in Tuscaloosa and I am so excited to be a part of it. I haven't been able to go to any showers yet because of my work schedule and I have been really bummed about it. BUT in 2 weekends we are going to have her bachelorette party in Tuscaloosa and I am SOOOO EXCITED! It is going to be so much fun! Alison is one of the sweetest people that I have ever met, and she has become such a dear friend. She actually grew up with my boyfriend Justin and they made a pact a long time ago that if they weren't married by the time they were 30 that they were going to marry eachother!!! Looks like that isn't going to happen hahaha!


*My OTHER college roommate Heather got engaged a few weeks ago!!! She met her fiance Adam in college at The Wesley Foundation (one of the many couples that met at Wesley) and they are perfect for each other. He graduated with an engineering degree and is living in Montgomery right now. Heather is getting ready to graduate in May and is moving down to Montgomery too! They are getting married in August and I am so happy for them!


I know that there are other exciting things that are going on in my life right now but it has just been so long that I am forgetting everything!!!



Look what I made this past weekend.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!