Monday, May 7, 2012

Chicken Salad and a New Bed for Ellie!





So, this recipe for Weight Watcher's Avacado Chicken Salad is one of my May Pinterest projects that I wanted to try. I opened up the link I realized that there wasn't much of a recipe; there were no measurements for any ingredients and I didn't use most of them haha. So here is my version......


1 can of chicken; drained
1 avacado; sliced and cored.
2 green onions sliced
Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
*I think that you could add either hard boiled eggs or grapes and it would be yummy!

Simply mash the avacado into the chicken in a medium bowl until mixed well. Then add the remaining ingredients. Start with a small amount of lemon juice, salt, and pepper; taste it and then add more if you would like. I took this to work today and ate it with some crackers and it is so yummy! It is a great alternative to regular chicken salad. It makes about 3-4 servings and it is 5 points per serving (using the old system).




Okay, changing gears to our puppy Ellie. So About a week ago I thought that she was starting to get an ear infection so I took her to the vet this weekend to get it checked out. Of course, she has an ear infection in both ears! She was so pitiful; she would scratch and scratch her ears and cry the entire time. Well, we got them good and cleaned out at the vet and I have some antibiotic gel to put in her ears twice a day. Rewind about 2 weeks ago.... I found this awesome etsy shop that sells SUPER CUTE dog beds! I picked out an awesome chartruse and off white chevron patterned bed that would pretty much match every room in our house because we have a ton of Premier Prints chartruse colored fabric in our house. I have been anxiously waiting for it to arrive, and just after we got home from the vet it arrived!!! It is so super cute and when Ellie isn't sitting on our laps she loves it!





If you have a spoiled doggie like we do take a look at PetDesign on etsy! She uses Premier Print fabric which I LOVE since it is my favorite fabric brand ever! Click below for the link to her super cute shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!