Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's the little yellow things…..

Hey everyone!!!

So there is a project that I have been wanting to do for a very long time; I think it was one of the first things that I saw on Pinterest a few years ago… a frame around our thermostat!

If you just search for "thermostat frame" on Pinterest and there are tons of cute pictures. I've looked around for a frame, but couldn't ever find just the right one.
This week I finally found the one that I love!


Ever since I redid our HALLWAY redo I knew that I wanted to find a bright colored frame to pop against our gray paint. So, when I found this beautiful yellow frame at Marshall's my heart skipped a beat!!! It was the best $5.99 I have spent in a while!

So, let me know if any of you guys have a cute little frame around our thermostat! I think it just adds so much happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!