Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter Sock time!!

So, now it is November and I am so excited because November and December are my favorite months! It is still football season, the leaves change, it gets cooler, and of course it is time for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I was off of work today so I spent a couple of hours getting out my winter shoes, clothes, coats and jackets, scarves, and gloves. It got me thinking about how much I love socks haha. I know, I am weird.

I just got these ADORABLE elephant socks from Forever21! Aren't they cute!? I'm going to wear them to work on Saturday since Bama is playing LSU! Maybe they will bring us some good luck!
I got these socks out today and immediately put them on! They are some of my favorites that I got from Old Navy! They are made out of fleece material and are the most comfortable socks/slippers ever!
I saw this idea on one of my favorite blogs to follow and i knew that I had to take note. She took socks that her sons have and put puff paint on the bottom of them to make grippers. I think that is so incredibly cute!


All you need is a pair of socks, some of this paint, and an imagination!



I wanted to try it out to see if it would work well. I have these red fuzzy socks that are really warm, but now that I am living at home with hardwood floors AND since I am so clumsy, I can only imagine how many times I would fall up and down the stairs. I painted on some hearts (I know that its not very creative, but maybe the next pair will be a little cuter). It works wonders, and I think that it would be a gift!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!