Thursday, January 13, 2011

Catching up with Friends!!

In college I got really involved in the Wesley Foundation at Alabama. It is the Methodist Campus Ministry, and it really impacted my college experience. I made so many friends that are going to be in my life forever. So now that we are slowly but surely all graduating and living in different parts of Alabama and in other states we have to make time to get together and catch up!
So a couple days after Christmas some of us met in Birmingham and had dinner at Macaroni Grill! It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up with what has been going on in all of our lives. Since I graduated in May I have been going through some serious friend withdrawls. It is hard to go from seeing your friends every single day and being able to hang out with whoever you want because everyone lives within 10 minutes of each other to having to settle for seeing some friends only a couple times a year. It gets really complicated too because I do not like to talk on the phone for a long time so I have to rely on text messaging and facebook, but I must confess I am not the best at that either haha. I love my job and I know that it is time for me to be a grown up, but sometimes I would love nothing more but to be back in Tuscaloosa with all of my friends in reaching distance.
Here are some pictures from our little reunion we had. It was so great to see Anderson! He is almost 10 months old now and he changes so much everytime I get to see him!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!