Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mark #90 off the list!!!



#90 on my 101 things to do in 1001 has been marked off the list! Ellie has a treat jar and a food jar that stays out in the open in our kitchen and I look at them multiple times a day. They are functional, and in their own plain way cute. They are just glass containers that serve their purpose. I decided that I wanted to glam them up a little bit just to make them cuter since I do have to look at them a lot!

I used some scrapbooking supplies and some ribbon and decided to have some fun! Totally useless, I know, but it does make me happy every time that I see it!






So another thing that makes Ellie a total diva is her new harness! I have been searching and searching for one to help her ge used to walking with a leash. I found this amazing one on Etsy of course! There are so many different designs to choose from, and of course different sizes. It comes with either a velcro flower to add or a bowtie! soooo stinkin cute! I absolutely love it; I only wish that I could order one of every design! It is very well made and I highly recommend her etsy store! HERE is the link! If you go like her on facebook you get a discount!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!