Friday, January 10, 2014

Healthy Personal Hawaiian Pizza!

 
 
Hello out there!
 
I don't know about you and your household, but we unfortunately love pizza. I have found several different ways to lighten up pizza for us to enjoy, but without the added fat and calories that traditional pizza has. I have made Cheeseburger Pizza and BBQ Chicken Pizza, and I wanted to make a variation of one of my favorite kinds of pizza.....Hawaiian!
 
I absolutely love pineapples, and when it is on a pizza it is just amazing, but Justin really isn't a fan of it. So, I decided to make a personal size pizza! Ham is usually an ingredient on a Hawaiian pizza, but I am not a big fan of ham. So, here is my take on a healthy, low calorie, personal Hawaiian pizza! Hope you enjoy!
 
 
Healthy Hawaiian Pizza
 
Ingredients
  • 1 low carb, whole wheat tortilla or flatbread (I used Flatout brand flatbread which is pictured below)
  • 2 tablespoons light barbeque sauce
  • 1/2 cup pineapples (fresh or canned) cut into small pieces
  • 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
  • Parsley and Basil
 
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375. Place your tortilla on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until crispy.
  2. Spread your bbq sauce evenly on tortilla. Add your pineapple, goat cheese, then sprinkle your parsley and basil on top.
  3. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese has started to melt. 

 

Breakdown:
Servings: 1 Calories: 227

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!