Friday, September 13, 2013

My Favorite Summer Antique Finds!

Hey Everyone out there! So, one of my most favorite things to do is to browse at antique stores and this summer we had SO much rain that I might have enjoyed this hobby a little too much the past few months! I really think that we had rain almost every single day in July!
In honor of my summer of antiquing I decided to share with you some of my favorite finds that I got!



Ever since we bought a new king size bed for our master bedroom I have been looking for the perfect bed side table and my mom helped me find this one which is exactly what I wanted! AND it was $20 and nothing had to be done to it at all! Perfect!

 This little basket is the perfect fit for extra hand towels in my Guest Bathroom Makeover Post I found this treasure for $4 at my favorite local antique store and I knew this is exactly where I wanted to put it!
 
 




I used the small round blue mirror that I found for $8 to make the statement piece in my guest bathroom redo. With the $8 I spent on the mirror and $1.50 on cardboard I think that $9.50 for a large statement piece for the bathroom is a great price!

I put the tall cream vase with gold polka dots and my cream and black paisley vase in my china cabinet. You can see more details of that in my China Cabinet Change Up 
 
I am so excited about my other finds that I haven't found a permanent home for, but I know that they are going to look great! Did anyone else spend time picking this summer???



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!